Liquid Intelligent Technologies (LIT): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022 / 2023
Closing Date: 31 August 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Liquid Intelligent Technologies (LIT) SA is proud to announce that applications for the 2022 Graduate Recruitment Programme are now open. The duration of the Graduate Programme is 12 months and suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
Locations: Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Eastern Cape and Western Cape
- National Diploma / Degree in any of the fields or a similar field of study as listed below.
- Learners looking to gain experience in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Must be fluent in English (read, write & speak)
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in MS programmes such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Applicants must not hold any kind of criminal record
- Must be South African citizens and younger than 35 years
- Must have 0 or less than 2 years experience
Fields of study:
Must have a Diploma or Degree in:
- Sales and Administration
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations
- Labour Law
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Industrial and Process Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Forensic/Fraud Risk Management
- Public Relations
- Quality, Health and Safety and Environment i.e.SHEQ Management
- Cloud/Cyber Security
What we offer?
- A paid 12-month Graduate Programme within your area of specialisation.
- Specialised professional development to build technical, business, and human skills.
- Great working environment
- Mentorship from leaders & employees in the organization