Anglo American (De Beers): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022 / 2023
Closing Date: 28 August 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who want to have a smarter future within the mining sector. Initially, you will be offered a two-year graduate / Internship programme with our Southern Africa Business Unit rotating to one or more of our sites where possible (two twelve-month placements). You have the chance to make a difference in real projects and follow a structured learning development journey.
NB. Candidates must have a completed qualification or be in their Final year.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Survey Graduate / Intern
- Have a postgraduate degree (Honours) in Mine Surveying.
Human Resources Graduate / Intern
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Psychology
Finance Graduate / Intern
- Degree in: Accounting / Finance
Business Improvement Graduate / Intern
- BSc/BEng degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Or postgraduate degree (Honors or Masters) in Industrial Engineering.
Social Performance Graduate / Intern
- Degree in Social Performance/ Social Sciences
Data Analytics Graduate / Intern
- Information Management,
- Software engineering,
- Data Science,
- or any other disciplines relevant to Data Analytics
Industrial Engineering Graduate / Intern
- 4-year Industrial Engineering degree/Btech
Corporate Affairs Graduate / Intern
Bachelor’s degree preferably in:
- Social Sciences
- or Business Science
Civil Engineering Graduate / Intern
- 4-year Civil Engineering degree
Chemistry Graduate / Intern
- Postgraduate degree (Honours) in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry.
Protection Services Graduate / Intern
- Forensic Investigation and Security
- or Risk Management.
Electrical Engineering Graduate / Intern
- BEng/BSc/BEngTech/ National Diploma in Electrical (Heavy Current) Engineering.
- Registered or in the process of completing GCC would be advantageous.
Environmental Engineering Graduate / Intern
Degree / BTech / Post-grad qualification in:
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Sciences
Geology Graduate / Intern
- Have an Honours in: Geology or Geoscience
Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Intern
- BEng/BSc/BEngTech/ National Diploma in: Mechanical Engineering
Mining Engineering Graduate / Intern
- BEng/ BSc Eng/ B-Tech Degree in: Mining Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering Graduate / Intern
BEng / Bsc in:
- Chemical Engineering
Software Engineering Graduate / Intern
- BSc Computer Science (Hon)
- or Mechatronics Engineering with Computer Science majors (or equivalent qualification)
- or Information Technology degree
Skills and Competencies:
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available/willing to work in remote areas of South Africa as part of the Graduate Programme (relocation package provided depending on your role and your location).