Momentum: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internship Program 2022 / 2023
Closing Date: 13 July 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
During the internship programme, you will have exposure to the day-to-day operational functioning within the area of responsibility, by providing administrative assistance.
Position Title: Distribution Support Administrator Intern
You will be assisting the MDS Distribution Support team with:
- Understanding of end-to-end processes across product lines
- Professional presentation of quotes and relevant supporting documentation that support the ‘advice-led’ and compliance processes
- Ensure all cases and new business applications are correctly uploaded to the system and recorded. and kept up to date on activity manager
- Manage pipeline – Consult systems to view progress and provide regular, timeous feedback to all business partners and record relevant progress on internal systems.
- Drive submission of requirements to ensure cases issue
- Training adviser practice staff on digital capabilities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to a culture that guides and directs best practices, fostering an environment of continuous learning improvement and cohesiveness.
- Relevant Degree (NQF 7) Business-related tertiary level qualification
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)