Vodacom: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022 / 2023
Closing Date: 31 August 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12-month fixed-term contract which provides work experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field while earning an income.
This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom, and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techno environment.
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving