Rand Water: Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 23 May 2022
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg South, South Africa
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Applicants must be a South African citizens and be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the age of 30 and below.
As a Learner, you are expected to complete your qualification in record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector