Netcare: Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnerships Program for People with Disabilities 2022
Closing Date: 01 June 2022
Job Type: Learnership
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
This learnership is for an individual who wishes to be involved in the administration function within anything any industry. This learnership is intended to enhance the provision of service within the field of Administration within all business sectors.
All learners will be exposed to the following during the vocational programme:
- Management of records,
- Comprehension of written and verbal texts,
- Business writing,
- Problem-solving, Ethics,
- Cultural awareness,
- Self-management and self-development,
- Project teamwork,
- Business policies and procedures.
- Grade 11 (or related NQF level 3 qualification),
- Grade 12 (or related NQF level 4 qualification) will be preferred,
- Maths Literacy
- English and a second language
- South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID book,
- Classified as South African Youth i.e. not older than 35 years old,
- Confirmed as a person with disabilities by a medical practitioner.