KZN Growth Fund Trust: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Supply Chain Internships Program 2022 / 2023
Closing Date: 09 May 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: Durban, South Africa
KZN Growth Fund Trust is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA). The Fund seeks to offer Supply Chain Management Internship Programme opportunity.
- Degree or Diploma in: Supply Chain Management
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa with a current ID book or card
- Must hold a valid South African Matric Certificate
- Must have a solid command of the English language
- Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal
- Must be computer literate
NB. Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification and criminal record.