Mars: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Leadership Experience Graduate Program
Closing Date: 30 April 2022
Job Type: Graduates Intern
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Graduates Job Description
The Mars Leadership Experience (MLE) is a perfect grounding for a career in business leadership. You’ll manage projects, take on roles with local and international exposure, lead teams, make decisions with real consequences and much more. The challenges will come thick and fast and it will stretch you like never before.
Three years, three different roles within three different functions.
- From Sales to Supply Chain Management, from Marketing to Project Management – we believe in your potential to learn fast, build strong relationships and drive our business forward.
- Each placement is tailored to your personal development, you will gain an impressive level of experience to fast track your leadership career.
We will provide:
- A great line manager, mentorsand a buddy
- Support from an amazing graduate community
- On the job learning supported by workshops to develop all the skills you’ll need to become one of our future leaders
- Opportunities to interact with Mars Senior Leaders
- Competitive salary and package
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree and you have:
- Ambition for a People Leadership Career
- Ability to learn and grow fast
- People and Organizational agility
- Proficiency in English
Program starts September 2022