PSG: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Graduate Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 30 April 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: South Africa
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing ongoing support and training.
Why you should join the Programme:
- 12-month graduate opportunity
- Passionate young talent looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Support to the Fund managers and investment committees
- Equity research
- Investment market
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, soft-skill and technical skills training
The following Graduate Programmes are open for application:
Equity Analyst / Asset Management Graduate Programme
- Honours or Master’s degree in:
- Investment Management
Administration IT Support Graduate Programme
- BSc in:
- Computer Science/
- Computer Engineering
Skills and Competencies:
The following characteristics and skills are desirable:
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail & good conduct.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good time management.
- Ability to demonstrate multitasking skills and deal with a rapidly changing work environment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures