International Trade Administration Commission (ITAC): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Law / LLB Internships 2022
Closing Date: 29 March 2022
Job Type: Internship
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
The International Trade Administration Commission (ITAC) invites applications for Internship opportunities. Only applicants between 18 and 35 years of age will be considered. Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of twelve months.
Position: Legal Services Intern
Reference No: 04/2022
Intern’s monthly stipend will be paid as follows:
- R6 174.96 per month for Bachelor’s degree;
- R7 623.35 per month for Master’s Degree;
- R9 378.33 per month for Doctoral Degree.
- Minimum LLB qualification, preferably with modules in:
- International Law,
- International Trade Law and/or
- Administrative Law)
The following conditions shall apply:
- Applicants should be unemployed graduates who are in possession of the relevant tertiary qualification as indicated above Must be South African citizens.
- Applicants should have no previous related work experience, including previous internships.
NB. Successful applicants will sign an internship agreement