Altron Bytes: Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
Job Type: Learnership
Location: South Africa
A Learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
Altron Bytes People Solutions has opportunities for young unemployed South Africans to participate in their 2022 Learnership programmes.
- Be a South African citizen (All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18 to 35
- Candidate must have a valid Grade 12 certificate
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Candidate with a diploma or degree in their field are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Candidate with a disability must provide a valid medical certificate
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Team work.
- Good interpersonal relations.