Nelson Mandela Foundation: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 10 March 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Nelson Mandela Foundation hereby invites applications for internship opportunities that exist in the Foundation. Applications are invited from unemployed South African youth between 18-30 years of age, with relevant Degree / National Diploma qualifications.
Successful interns will be expected to enter a 12-month contract. Interns will receive a monthly stipend.
The following Internship Programs are open for applications:
Communications, Marketing & PR Interns
- Hold a qualification in Communications or Journalism and or relevant writing or communications experience in the NGO sector, Media, or Marketing (or related qualification)
Production & Editing Interns
- Hold a qualification in Videography and Editing and or relevant production experience in the creative industry, media or otherwise (or related qualification).
Archives & Research Interns
- Hold a qualification in Information Studies, History, or Heritage management (or related qualification).
CEO’s Office Interns
- Hold a qualification in BA or BA Law or final year student (or related qualification).
Finance & Procurement Interns
- 3-year Degree/ Diploma or equivalent in Accounting / Finance related disciplines.
Mandela Day & Outreach Interns
- Hold a qualification in Social Science or Commerce or currently studying towards