CTICC: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Human Resources Graduate Program
Closing Date: 18 March 2022
Job Type: Temporary – Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Graduates Job Description
The main purpose: To provide HR administration and support to the HR team across the full HR spectrum.
Reporting to: HR Manager
Duration: 12-month Fixed Term Contract (Must be available immediately)
- Coordinating the recruitment process: Assist with managing the application’s database, assist with coordinating interviews with recruitment agencies, managers, candidates and internally for venue booking, compiling interview packs and distributing to the interview panel timeously.
- Assisting with Onboarding of new employees: Completing IT activation and deactivation forms, arranging new starters access cards, ID cards and parking cards, liaising with the relevant vendors and department to ensure staff uniforms are arranged for all new hires, interns and staff replacements, ensuring the new and replacement name badges are made and issued timeously.
- Training & Development: Assist the HR Team with coordination of training initiatives.
- Performing general administration and ad-hoc duties: Assist with arranging internal and external meetings, creation of new employee files, maintaining all personnel files for staff and interns, ensuring that all employee relevant documentation is in order, assisting with adhoc HR projects.
- National Diploma – Human resources or HR related field
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office / Microsoft 365
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Willingness and Eagerness to learn
- The ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information