Baker Hughes: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Manufacturing Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program in an Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or a related subject
- Be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied