Foschini: Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the YES Youth Employment Program 2022
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Job Type: Learnership (Contract)
Location: South Africa
If you meet the requirements listed, grab this opportunity to gain valuable work experience, coupled with ongoing training and support.
Successful candidates will be given a 12-month contract to work in one of our retail brands and be upskilled on a variety of retail activities in store.
- Being an ambassador for our TFG brands and offering amazing retail experiences to our customers. Exceed
- Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible service.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest décor and fashion trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Actively achieving sales targets, while keeping track of sales performance against target.
- Assist with general housekeeping and replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- Grade 12 / Matric (Preferable)
- Aged between 18 to 29 years old
- Available and willing to work a fixed term 12-month contract
- Should not have been employed permanently with a single employer continuously for more than 1 year
- Should not be studying full time in the year of employment (April 22 – March 23)
- Should not have participated / registered on the YES programme before
- High energy Positive attitude Hungry for opportunity
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the success of the store by participating in all store retail activities
Applicants will go through a recruitment process, and if successful, be placed in host stores across TFG’s retail brands. Successful candidates will receive a monthly salary, and work readiness training which will help to prepare and guide them through their work experience