Anglo American: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Communication Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Join us as a Communication Intern where you will support the communication team with events, marketing and communications activities and administrative tasks.
This role is in the Corporate Relations Department at a B7 level reporting to the Head of Communication.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the communications team with events, marketing and communications activities as and when required.
- Manage invoice processing and supplier contracts.
- Provide support with the registration of vendors, securing purchase order numbers, submitting invoices for payment, and ensuring timeous payment of suppliers
- Track the availability of funds in purchase orders during the financial year
- Support on video and photography shoots
- Writing support across internal, community and external communications activities
- Support to the marketing and events specialist with branding approval, events planning and execution, and writing of invitations and programmes
- Provide support as required on employee activations and campaigns, including at site level
- Diploma / Degree or other qualification in:
- Or any another relevant study area
- Experience on MS Suite (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint/ Outlook)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with different teams and meet tight deadlines
- Natural interest in communications, branding and reputation management and ability to keep up with latest developments
- Experience in building strong, personal, and effective relationships
- Design, photography & videography experience, or knowledge an advantage