Microsoft: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Applications to this opportunity are considered for all available learnership roles, including but not limited to, the one described below:
- Technical Specialist
- Solution Specialist
- Customer Engineer
- Data Center Technical Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager
- Public Relations
- Business Manager
- Client Exeuctive Telecommunications
- Finance – Controls and Compliance
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Information Technology,
- Or any related field
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory