University of the Witwatersrand: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Instructional Design Intern Program 2022
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Department of Family Medicine and Primary Care, at the University of the Witwatersrand, is looking for interns that are interested in building their career as a Learning Designer or a Blended Learning Adviser.
This position will give you a great deal of exposure to the Higher Education sector and Learning design.
- Either a Bachelor of Visual Arts or Graphic design or a Bachelors of Education with visual arts as a subject or graphic design experience.
- No work experience is required, just a keen interest in learning design
- Must have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of HTML5 is an advantage
- Can work with Photoshop or other graphic design software
- Visual Arts with a PGCE or Education with experience is graphic design and visual arts