Centre for Development and Enterprise (CDE): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Research Intern Program 2022
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Job Type: Internships
Location: Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa
CDE is looking to hire an intern with an excellent academic record keen to work with CDE’s small team of senior experts. Join us and contribute to our exciting programme of policy work at the city and national levels as South Africa starts to reform and build a better future for everyone.
The incumbent will work closely with senior researchers, undertaking basic research, editing documents, helping to produce reports and presentations and contributing to the general success of the organisation.
- Honours or Masters in: Politics, History, Economics or any relevant social sciences
- Strong research experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills and interest in improving on it
- A keen interest and knowledge of South African politics and policy issues
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work well in a team