SFI Group: Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Apprenticeship Program 2022
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Job Type: Apprenticeship (Contact)
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
SFI Group (Pty) Ltd, a national air-conditioning and maintenance company invites highly driven trade orientated individuals to join our company on a 3-year HVAC Apprenticeship program.
Include but are not limited to:
- Participate and successfully completing the apprenticeship program;
- Develop trade skills by enthusiastically attending and exhibiting and enthusiasm to learn;
- Perform allocated duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training schedule.
- Undertake and complete any training or assessments relating to the training plan.
- Maintain apprentice record (logbook) for the duration of the program;
- Drive the mentorship relationship with an assigned mentor;
- Observe company and client protocols, policies and regulations at all times;
- Obey all workplace Health & Safety and code of conduct workplace rules
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Attending department meetings and workshopsCompiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and another stakeholder
- N4 – N6 Certificate (National Diploma: Mechanical or related formal qualification advantageous)
- Driver’s licence (optional)
- Matric or Grade 12 equivalent
- Clear Criminal Record
- Sober Habits and Medically Fit