AVBOB: Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 05 February 2022
Job Type: Learnership (Contact)
Location: South Africa
AVBOB, in partnership with INSETA, is hosting a Long Term Insurance Unemployed Learnership programme, NQF Level 4, 140 credits.
Should you feel that you have what it takes to become a success in the Insurance sector, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
The criteria are as follows:
- Need to be willing to work in our offices in any of the provinces.
- Must be in the possession of a valid Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Must have done English, Maths / Maths Literacy/ Accounting as matric subjects.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- No previous learnerships attended.
- Must not have a qualification and should not be engaged with any other studies (NB!).
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation
- Smart phone or laptop would be advantages
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, E-mail and Internet). Advantages
- The ability to work independently and show initiative.
NB. A monthly allowance (stipend) will be paid to the learner for the duration of the learnership. The company reserves the right to determine the placement of the learner. Learnership will commence 01 April 2022.