Intelligent Debt Management (IDM): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the BCom Graduate Program 2022
Closing Date: 22 February 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
We offer huge opportunities for diverse work experience and personal and professional growth within a supportive and vibrant culture. The people who thrive here genuinely care about making a difference, are self-motivated and driven, creative thinkers and collaborators, and hungry to learn and grow.
What you can expect from your first year at IDM:
- Daily interaction with your clients (no face to face Client Service/sales )
- Daily interaction with the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquiring expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity for recognised qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Professional office environment and proficient in office applications and software
- Massive growth potential in a fast growing company and industry
- Young dynamic and innovative co-workers
- Great rewards and recognition
- Company Benefits
- Monthly Salary
- Must have completed a BCom / BAdmin Degree / National Diploma in:
- Or any related qualification.
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric