Hilti Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Finance Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
Job Type: Learnership (Contract)
Location: Midrand, South Africa
We’re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for Finance, and who have the desire for career advancement opportunities within our organization. As a Learner, you would be given the opportunity to work with the Finance team and be exposed to different areas of the Hilti business.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Finance team, and some of your key tasks would be the following:
- Reviewing and processing of new credit application.
- Investigating and resolving customer’s account queries
- Data quality management and capturing
- Assisting in key projects
- GL and Cisco mailbox management We are proud to rank in Great Place to Work as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
Requirements / Qualififcations:
- A Finance diploma
- A solid understanding and literacy in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good knowledge of software systems
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English
- Knowledge of accounts receivables and general collections procedure.
- A result-oriented, top performer who consistently meets and exceeds goals
Please note, the preselection questions within the application are mandatory; unfortunately, we will be unable to consider your candidacy for the role if these are not completed.