UNISA: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Admin/Finance Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 18 January 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: South Africa
Call for applications: Unisa invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following 2022 Internship Opportunities.
Internship Stipend: R102 311 p.a
Internship Duration: 12 Months Contract
Assumption of duty: As soon as possible
Minimum Internship Requirements:
- Unemployed South African Citizens, with no work experience
- Completed a 3 years National Diploma or Degree which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Must not older than 35 years old.
Internship Programs are available in the following departments / Directorate:
Department of Quality Assurance and Enhancement (DIQAE) and Academic Quality Assurance and Enhancement Unit (AQAE)
Internship Locations / Regions
- CEDU – Muckleneuk (1)
- CLAW – Muckleneuk (1)
- CHS – Muckleneuk (1)
- CAS – Muckleneuk (1)
- CEMS – Muckleneuk (1)
- CSET – Florida (1)
- CAES – Florida (1)
- CGS – Muckleneuk (1)
- SBL – Midrand (1)
- TMALI – Muckleneuk (1)
- Finance (Project Management Office) – Muckleneuk (1)
- Diploma in Accounting Science.
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management.
- Diploma in Administrative Management.
- Diploma in Public Administration and Management.
- Bachelor of Administration.
- Post Grad Diploma in Project Management.
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality