Raizcorp: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Legal And Finance Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Sandton, South Africa
Raizcorp is looking for one finance intern and one legal intern for a one-year Internship within our entrepreneurial selection department.
During this internship, the intern will be exposed to the selection process of entrepreneurs for B-BBEE enterprise and development programmes, as well as all processes involved in this department.
This includes contracting, financial allocations, B-BBEE verification packs, contacting entrepreneurs for programmes and much more.
What does this role do?
- The interns will work across the breadth of the selection department and will be involved with all systems and processes.
- To succeed in this department, you must be willing to learn a lot, be really detailed oriented and able to correctly capture information that forms part of legal audit requirements.
- Finance internship: A degree in finance (Ideally a BCom graduate)
- Legal internship: A degree in law
- No previous work experience required
- Computer literacy essential
- Academic record vital for your application
- Strong planning, deadline and task focus
- Strategic thinker with problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Team player
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Out-of-the box thinking and creativity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open to change and to new learning opportunities
- Not afraid of confrontation