Coca-Cola: Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Packaging Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
Job Type: Learnerships
Location: South Africa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging Department.
Role Purpose: To provide 60 people with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed-term contract with CCBSA Pretoria Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematic and Science
- Minimum Pretoria, South AfricaN3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma
- No work experience required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams