City of Johannesburg: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Admin Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 25 January 2022
Job Type: Internships (Contract)
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship Programme available for a period of 6 – 12 months.
- Grade 12 and N6 in:
- Public Administration /
- Office Administration /
- Admin Management;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Control the administrative requirements associated with the SHE Directorate.
- Monitor the consolation, processing and presentation for functional information.
- Coordinate the administrative dimension associated with the processing of Directorate related queries and complaints.
- Control workflow processes and output levels of work by providing administrative guidance.
- Performance specific activities associated with providing support to Line functions. Skills
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Excellent Communication skills including presentation skills.
- Organising skills and attention to detail.
- Coordinating skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Time management and being able to work under pressure