Deloitte: Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Audit Analyst Graduate Program 2022
Closing Date: 11 February 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Midrand, South Africa
The purpose of this role is to support Audit teams, as part of our Skills/Graduate Academy to deliver an efficient audit service to clients with a focus on accuracy and timeliness. You will support Audit engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Programme.
Your role has been designed to support teams across the audit engagement lifecycle through performing standard audit tasks in work packages and providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on audit practitioners.
Your role supports more efficient and cost-effective working practices, whilst improving quality standards. You will be part of a team that will contribute to developing best practices and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Practice.
- BCom (Accounting) Degree
- Diploma/ Degree with Accounting & Auditing subjects
- BCom (Accounting) Degree studying towards CTA with a view to becoming a CA(SA)
- BCom (Accounting) Degree or BCom (Accounting) Hons or equivalent with a view to becoming an AGA (SA)
- If studying towards CA(SA) upon successful completion of CTA you will then transfer to a 3 year article programme within Audit.
- If working towards an AGA(SA) qualification after successful completion of one year, CTA you will then transfer to a 3 year article programme within Audit.
- All other streams – you will continue on the Audit Support career path