African Independent Brokers (AIB): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Marketing Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 06 February 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: East Rand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Call prospective customers and provide them with information on what the company is all about and the services provided.
- Up-sell and cross-sell new products or services to existing customers
- Ensure that appropriate information is available of the product or service being endorsed.
- Follow up on customers who have shown interest in a particular product
- Devise sales and marketing strategies aimed at fulfilling targeted goals
- Ensure customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer services
- Maintaining existing business and creating new business opportunities and continuously building good relationships with dealers.
- Cold calling and onboarding of prospective clients or partners
- Partner and Client Relations Management.
- Diploma /Degree in:
- Marketing and Sales,
- Business Management
- Or related field
- Sales Consulting in a call Centre environment would be an added advantage coupled with excellent attitude to serve clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Good with Excel and Word)
- Flexible and able to Adjust to change quickly
- Approach work strategically
- Meet deadlines Sales & Targets
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Self-Driven and disciplined
- Well mannered
- Willing to learn