Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI): Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the IT Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 10 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate to gain work experience in a fast-paced research environment. The Research Assistant Intern will provide IT support to the Sesikhona project, particularly the end-users of the Sesikhona app.
- Provide end user IT support to Sesikhona participants
- Monitor if study devices are uploading data continually
- Troubleshoot and problem solve study devices that are not uploading study data
- Call or visit participants whose study devices are not reporting to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Set up new mobile devices for enrolment and fill out appropriate inventory sheets in a timely manner
- Carry out stress testing, performance and functional testing of the study app prototypes
- Provide feedback to software development project team and study project team
A degree or Diploma in:
- Information Technology
- Or any related field.
NB. This position will work closely with the Project manager and app developers.