Nestlé Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Sales Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bryanston, Sandton, South Africa
The purpose the graduate programme is to fast-track development by exposing graduates to various functions within the business over a period of 24 months.
The graduate programme is rotational in nature and therefore successful graduates will have the opportunity to rotate to multiple functions & locations within our ESAR region.
The ultimate objective is to create talent pipeline for key roles within the business in the future.
We’re now looking for Sales Graduates that will be based in Bryanston.
- A relevant completed Undergraduate or Honours Degree
- Successful completion of the gamification application game: C-Factor (thetalent.games)
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Fast learner
- Passionate about Brands