Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) Invite Students to Apply for the Bursaries 2022 Academic Year
Closing Date: 14 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend to enroll or enrolled in the following fields of study.
Field of Study:
Only limited to the following fields of study as per the external bursary policy:
- BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
Eligibility Will Include (But Not Limited To):
- Certified copies of South African valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 65% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields.
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- The bursary accommodates only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief must be attached.
- Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS)must be attached.
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
Value of the Bursary:
The bursary covers ONLY the following:
- Tuition fees and Examination fees,
- Prescribed material and
- Stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary policy.
NB: Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.