Future Managers Invite Students to Apply for the Bursaries Program 2022 Academic Year
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
With our Roots In Africa, our Hearts In Education and our Minds In Colleges, we have dedicated ourselves to providing opportunities for an enhanced teaching and learning experience for students. We are proud of our contributions to the TVET Sector.
In the light of this commitment, we would like to offer an opportunity to fund the studies of National Vocational Certificate and Nated (Report 191) students.
Applications are welcomed to apply for funding for TVET Studies with the following criteria:
- Students from previously disadvantaged communities and/or Students with Special Needs (documented proof of disability will be required)
- Students within the Western Cape and Northern Cape Region
- Students who are starting OR completing TVET studies on a full-time basis
- Students must NOT be funded by NSFAS
- Students must have a good academic record (verified latest academic records to be supplied)
- Students who are entering TVET studies in NCV or Nated Programmes, OR students who are completing TVET studies in NCV or Nated Programmes are eligible to apply for the bursary
- Students who are between the ages of 16 and 35 years of age
- Students must be South African citizens
- Students must have no criminal record or pending criminal cases against them
Applications will be evaluated, and a selection process will take place by the Executive Management Team at Future Managers.