Nestlé Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Supply Chain Graduate Program 2022
Closing Date: 17 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa
Nestlé is currently looking for Supply Chain Graduates who hold a bachelor’s degree in either Logistics or Supply Chain Management to join our team!
The purpose of the graduate program is to fast-track development by exposing graduates to various functions within the business over a period of 24 months.
The graduate programme is rotational in nature and therefore successful graduates will have the opportunity to rotate to multiple functions & locations within our ESAR region.
The ultimate objective is to create a talent pipeline for key roles within the business in the future.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree either in:
- Logistics or
- Supply Chain Management
- Have an academic average of 65% or more
- Successfully complete the gamification assessment
Applying for the Graduate Programme:
- Before you can apply for the program, please ensure that you meet all the required criteria.
- Complete the Talent Games on the following link https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html
- Ensure you have strong & stable internet connection and have minimal destructions during the course of the game
- Register and play the gamification. Note: the game is an actual assessment, so do take it seriously.
- This game can be played on both mobile & desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are most comfortable with.
- Remember to attach your updated CV & transcripts
- Once you’ve applied & played Talent Games, we’ll email a confirmation of receipt. Our Talent Acquisition Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
- Remember: how well you do the assessment gets you an interview!
To be considered, you should possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Demonstrate high learning agility
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexible & adaptive
- Effective communication
- Drive for results
- Numerical reasoning