Hewlett Packard Enterprise Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Business Planning Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 14 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
On a typical day as a Graduate in the area of Business Planning, you would:
- You will utilize your data analysis and statistical experience to create reporting packs for senior executives that track change within the business.
- You will present and communicate important strategic and financial information on a weekly basis using a variety of mediums.
- You will support members of a unique area of the business daily.
- You will liaise with sales specialists and account managers to monitor business activities and offer support to them whenever necessary.
- You will use an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Post Graduate degree with a focus in:
- Or any related field prior to your start date.
- You seek out what’s next, always three steps ahead and delivering exceptional results
- You are collaborative, solution focused and act with a sense of urgency
- You embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different than your own
- You are an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world.
- You are an exceptional communicator and presenter who asks smart questions
- You are fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment