Enaex Africa Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Plant Operator Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 17 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
As a Learner, you will be trained and given the opportunity to operate production lines of Expanfo products and assist with monitoring and control of the operation by means of processes, controls, electrical and electronic information, and mechanical technology.
Also to control, monitor and operate the plant ensuring that in-specification product is produced, bagged, and dispatched. Provide supports for the mining services team objectives and business imperatives by providing efficient coaching and advice to the customers on the application of ENAEX explosives products while enhancing the customer/supplier relationship.
- Assist the Explosives Controller to conduct routine fault finding, trouble shooting, maintenance and repairs on the MMU process plant and chassis
- Assist the Site Administrator with stock control
- Load and unload the MMU with the correct raw materials
- Unload raw materials (emulsion Matrix and Expand tankers)
- Close blast holes with the correct stemming material to above the collar of the blast hole
- Perform the duties of a blast guard as required
- Cleaning and decontamination of MMU.
- Identification of any abnormal conditions on the MMU and within the work area and reporting thereof to the Explosives Controller and/or Site Supervisor
- Maintain ownership of bulk explosives MMU by conducting good housekeeping of the cab, chassis and plant.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Must have completed N3 / Grade 12 / Matric certification.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Medically Fit for Duty.