TCM Academy Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnership Program 2022
Closing Date: 15 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
TCM Academy has an exciting opportunity for unemployed individuals where candidates will be upskilled in the following: NQF 5 Learnership and Internship Programme.
The purpose of the learnership is to develop learners with the requisite competencies against the skills profile for the systems support career path. The overarching aim is to develop a broader base of skilled ICT professionals to underpin economic growth.
Successful completion of this programme results in a MICT SETA registered qualification.
- Aimed at developing youth OF ALL RACES in the IT sector
- Must not be enrolled for any other internship or learnership at the time if application for this one.
- Must be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme
- Must be willing to participate in all learning and work experience required by the Programme
- Must be available to start on short notice
- Must be willing to relocate to Gauteng
The candidate must possess the below qualities
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team Work
- Learning and researching