Swiss Re Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Finance Internship Program 2022
Closing Date: 07 January 2022
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Position: Life & Health Underwriting Intern
You will be part of the Underwriting team responsible for data capturing, Life Guide reports, SharePoint updates as well as coordinating team events and seminars.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate data capturing and case induction
- Liaising with clients and various role-players to ensure process is followed and provide excellent client service
- Maintain set-standards and targets
- Life Guide role allocation and password management
- SharePoint updates and UCR administration duties
- Seminars and events coordinator
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree, Diploma or Higher certificate in Finance
- You work well within a team and on your own
- You are flexible and a team player.
- You thrive in a high pressurized and dynamic environment.
- You are proactive and have the ability to work and think independently.
- You have a strong attention to detail.