Media24 Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the IT Graduate Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 17 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
We are looking for dynamic and energetic graduates with Information Systems or Business and Systems Analysis to join our Graduate Programme on a one-year internship contract in Cape Town.
We’ll also welcome those with a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree who don’t really want to sit around coding all day but like working with tech teams to help with end-user support, analysing problems and helping us to streamline and find solutions!
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in teamwork, must be able to work in an agile environment with a range of stakeholders from software engineers to editors, logistics specialists to HR executives.
- This position will provide graduates with an entrance into the workplace in the rapidly changing world of Corporate IT.
- You will be required to provide application support on a wide range of digital and online products.
- Once you have mastered this, we will help you gaining experience in one of the following streams: project management, change management, ITSM, business analysis or even business intelligence.
- Diploma / Degree in:
- Information Systems
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Skills and Competencies:
- You must have a working knowledge of web and mobile technologies and digital trends.
- You must be a lateral thinker with a high attention to detail.
- We need candidates with excellent analytical skills who are comfortable with maths, strong in stats and smart on Excel.
- You need to have an eagerness to learn, be a team player & able to work independently with a knack to thrive under pressure and meeting tight deadlines