Illovo Sugar Africa Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Engineering Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 19 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal
MANAGER-IN-TRAINING (ENGINEERING), Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Manager-In Training (MIT) in Illovo Sugar South Africa (Pty) Ltd in various engineering disciplines.
Who should apply
Graduates from previously disadvantaged groups who have completed a Bachelor of Science (BSc) OR a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering (Light current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Minimum entrance criteria:
- Matric senior certificate with Mathematics, Physical Science and English
- A relevant engineering BSc or BTech degree
- South African citizenship
- The programme is well-structured and offers graduates the opportunity to gain experience through the practical application of their studies.
- This programme Is offered over a maximum period of three years.
- On successful completion of the programme and subject to satisfactory performance, Trainees may be appointed to a First Line Manager or Middle Manager position.
- Recruitment and selection will be conducted In line with the employment equity targets of Illovo SA.