IBM Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Application Developer Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services.
You will be working alongside a fully global Salesforce capability on different layers across the Salesforce platform. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Less than 1 year working experience
- Graduated in less than 1 year
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce Development