Shoprite (Medirite) Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Pharmacist Assistant Learnerships 2022
Closing Date: 10 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa
Medirite a division of Shoprite is offering an exciting learnership programme to qualify as a Pharmacist’s Assistant. This position will require you to work and obtain a qualification at the same time.
The main purpose of the job is to assist the pharmacist in dispensing under Supervision and to perform pharmacy related administrative duties. The successful candidate must be willing to work retail hours.
- Stock control
- Dispensing (under supervision of pharmacist)
- Frontshop service
- Grade 12 / Matric with English and Mathematics preferably.
- Computer literacy – MS Office skills
- Good language skills – fluent in English and at least one other official language would be advantageous
- Very good interpersonal and customer skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound numerical skills
- Knowledge of dispensing systems and ordering systems would be advantageous