GSK Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the LOC Quality Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 24 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
As a LOC Quality Graduate, you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient quality assurance systems support to the LOC Quality Manager, including supporting the implementation and maintenance of the QMS and as directed by the LOC Quality Manager performs the day to day work to ensure that the quality systems required by the LOC element of the Supply Chain and Marketing Company LOC are performed in a lean and efficient way and meet the compliance standards of the QMS and the local Regulator (SAHPRA).
- Maintain a high level of QMS knowledge and awareness of changes within the commercial environment to seek opportunities and manage potential business adversity.
- Supporting the LOC Quality Manager to ensure a robust, sustainable, and effective QMS (Quality Management System) through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status within the LOC element of the Supply Chain and South Africa Marketing Company.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with GSK standards and policies, Guide for Commercial Companies, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements by supporting the LOC Quality Manager as directed
- Ensure that all SOPs are in place, updated & training has been conducted across the business. Ensure a monitoring system in place for tracking training compliance and process for escalation of persistent non-compliance. Processes in place for delivering routine training for updates to SOPs, GQPs, and GQMPs as relevant.
- Promote QMS management principles and seek continuous improvement of the processes
- Review, conduct impact assessments and implement any updates to QMS policies
- Support the LOC Quality Manager to ensure that all internal procedures and systems in use in the LOC are compliant to GSK QMS, Guide for Commercial Companies, and local regulatory requirements
- BSc – Scientific tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Able to work effectively in English
- Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on own
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
- Knowledge on effective quality documentation systems