Dis-Chem Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the SAP Retail Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 18 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our SAP Retail Team for a 12 months Internship programme. The graduate will assist in ensuring the effective and smooth use of the SAP Retail system across the business.
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of SAP Retail.
- Perform and documenting detailed testing of all these improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Respond to and assist with any query, related to SAP Retail.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Ensure frequent communication with all Dis-Chem stakeholders both verbally and in writing regarding matters relating to the SAP Retail.
- Provide a friendly and efficient knowledgeable service to all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant master data for SAP Retail.
- Practice quality assurance by testing the function of current and new processes by detecting and identifying any defects.
- Monitor and ensure smooth integration between SAP and any other program.
- Assist with loading and resolving marketing queries.
- Give regular feedback and provide assistance to the SAP Retail team, Stores and Dis-Chem Management team.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Bcom Information systems or any related qualification
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business financial skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail
- Be deadline orientated
- Good time management skills