RCL Foods Invites Unemployed Candidates to Apply for the HR Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 07 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Durban, South Africa
The role will be based in Durban and will require a driven and energetic intern to provide day to day administrative support for the team. The successful candidate will be given exposure to the HR function in the Chicken Business and various HR driven initiatives within the business.
- Provide all recruitment, talent, and learning administration support for the Talent Team
- LinkedIn learning – Site Administrator and responsible for drawing reports & assisting specialists to drive this platform.
- All catering and set up of venue arrangements for all face-to-face learning events and arrange virtual calendar invites for virtual training sessions.
- Handle career site queries for external and internal users
- Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports
- Maintain the filing system and safeguard the files and documentation
- Distribute policies and convey related communication to relevant teams
- Work closely with a talent team to assist with their areas of the function
- Administer employee/study loan and bursary documentation
- Willingness to participate and learn in all engagements with the external and internal stakeholders
- Answer all channeled HR administration-related queries from employees in the business and ensure their resolution by service standards
Currently studying a Tertiary Qualification in:
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Seeking work experience 0 – 1 year Experience