MiWay Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Data Capturer INSETA Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 24 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Midrand, South Africa
We are looking for eight vibrant, tenacious, and determined individuals to take on the position of a Data Capturer Intern as of 01.02.2022.
- Grade 12/Standard 10/NQF 4
- Any post matric qualification or 1 year certificate or diploma/degree
Competencies / Skills
- Excellent Verbal and communication skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Have an understanding of word, excel and basic computer network systems;
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and under stressful conditions.
- Team Player: Working with others independently to attain both individual and team objectives.
- Effective written communications
- Proficient typing and excellent proofreading skills
- Time management skills.
- Consistently check work for accuracy and completeness
- Computer Literacy
- Telephone Etiquette
NB. The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.