Momentum Metropolitan Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnerships 2022
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Sandton, South Africa
We have an exciting Learnership available at Guardrisk, commencing 1 February 2022. A Learnership is a structured program that provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace.
Our Learnership program will enable you to obtain a Short Term and Long Term Insurance NQF Level5 qualification which is INSETA recognized. Should you be successful, you will be employed for a period of twelve (12) months, with a monthly stipend of R3 500.
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have passed Matric / Grade 12
- Applicants must have passed pure Maths 60% or Mathematical literacy 70%
- Applicants must have passed English 65%
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Applicants must have not participated in a learnership before
Please note that we will not accept any emailed applications, all applications should be submitted online. The above-mentioned position is currently available at our Guardrisk business unit based at our office in Sandton. You can expect feedback on your application within 4-6 weeks of the closing date.