Clockwork Media Invites Unemployed Matriculates to Apply for the Learnerships Program 2022
Closing Date: 17 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bryanston, Johannesburg, South Africa
Clockwork is offering a leadership opportunity to an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is passionate about learning the marketing and advertising industry. Someone who will be able to show versatility within the advertising space, driven to add value to our organization, its culture, and clientele.
You should be able to commit to a 12-month learnership program, which will include 6 months’ classroom studies and 6 months’ work-integrated learning at the Clockwork offices.
- Communication, Content, Digital, Design & Strategy
- Learn and participate in basic research, finding interested audiences and influencers.
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create promotions and awareness for clients and targets of interest. •
- Learn and assist with evaluating content for accuracy and gaps, be able to adopt to new tools and technology.
- Contribute and learn about digital and social marketing.
- Assist and contribute to the creativity process of ideas relating to strategy and participate in the basic implementation of strategy with supervision.
- Must have Matric / Grade 12
- Please note that applicants with qualifications will be advantageous.
- Digital, and
Competencies / Skills:
- Proactiveness and initiative
- Be a skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Have a keen interest in marketing trends, brands, and industry standards
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Proficient and literate in Microsoft Office package
- Good writing skills