Hyundai Automotive Invites Unemployed Youth to Apply for the Apprenticeships Program 2022
Closing Date: 12 December 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Africa
Hyundai Automotive is looking for a 1st year Apprentice to join our dynamic team.
The Apprentice scope will include but is not limited to:
- Remove, recondition, and replace cylinder heads.
- Dismantle service repair and service engine block with main components.
- Remove, diagnose, and replace fuel system components.
- Study fundamentals of engine efficiency and forged charging system.
- Remove, test, repair and replace electrical components.
- Remove and replace clutch as well as transmission components.
- Diagnose and repair brake system components.
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreements.
- Ensure customer assets are safe guarded as per company policies and procedures. Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational challenges and escalate unresolved issues.
- Maintain evidence of portfolio.
- Perform tasks in accordance with specified apprentice curriculum, these include all workplace safety regulations and all other specific actions listed in the learner agreement.
- Record and report on work activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Minimum Entry age- 16 above
- Grade 10 with Math’s, English, and Physical science.