Marshalls World of Sport Invites Unemployed Graduates to Apply for the Graduate Internships Program 2022
Closing Date: 28 November 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Durban, South Africa
Marshalls World of Sport is offering unemployed graduates an opportunity to gain workplace experience in the Gaming/Betting Industry.
The graduate internship is for candidates that have a National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration and will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Marshalls World of Sport will host the graduates for the duration of the Internship.
Equity: Preference will be given to EE candidates and to candidates with disabilities.
- Graduate Internships will commence upon date of registration with the applicable SETA
- You will be paid a stipend to cover travel and food costs
- You will be based in Durban
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/Degree in: Business Administration
- No prior work experience required (Previously unemployed)
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Committed to undertaking the Program for a 12 month period
- English: read/write/speaks
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Numerical skills